Jan 24, 2018

A "Picture Perfect Birthday" card? You bet!

Hi everyone - have you ever struggled to make the "Picture Perfect Birthday" card?  I know I have - and that's where the new Occasions Catalogue has come to the rescue! The Picture Perfect Party Suite on page 4/5 is made for creating bright and fun birthday cards for anyone - young and old(er) - family, friends even co-workers - here's a sample created by the Stampin' Up! artists and then take a look at what I did with the same papers and stamp set - 


The Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper Stack is a package of 48 6" x 6" papers - all with party styled photos on one side (made from the products on the page!) and coordinating designs on the reverse - this is definitely my favourite party paper in a long time!

Here's the cards I made earlier today and they were so quick to pull together! I picked my cardstock for the base from the colours in the paper - and Stampin' Up! makes it so easy as they list all the colours on the package (and in the catalogue).  You can get any of these products to make the cards by clicking on this link and going to my online store (or email me to get your order in for you!). All online orders receive a thank you gift from me at the end of each month - it's my way of letting you know I do appreciate your orders - let me know any time if I can help you with your ordering or creating!


Cardstock base in Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Basic Black Cardstock - 2 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper Stack - 2" x 5 1/2" for each card (any design)
Whisper White Cardstock - 2" x 3" for Stitched Oval die cut
Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper (green) - scraps to die cut stars (from Mini Treat Bags Framelits)
Picture Perfect Stamp Set - greeting stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, confetti stamped in Peekaboo Peach or Flirty Flamingo Classic Inks on right panel on cards.
And it's all held together with Snail Adhesive to layer the panels, Multipurpose Tombow for the stars, and Dimensionals to "pop" the greeting. 

Want some more ideas for this product suite? Check out the Stampin' Up! video here:



Remember if you want to see all my ideas up close and personal - then RSVP now for my Catalogue Launch Party starting Thursday, January 25 from 1 - 3 pm and 7 - 9 pm and again on Sunday, January 28 from 1 - 3 pm. There will be lots of samples on display from the new catalogue, and lots of treats to nibble on while you visit with other crafters and you can make a card too from some of the new stamps! 

Note: I have a few spots open for my 2018 Stamp Club starting mid February so please let me know if you'd like to join us! These openings never last long as the club is a popular way to get what you need by budgeting a small amount each month - and learn new techniques at the same time! The club runs February to May; with two months off then August to November and your commitment is only $25.00/month and one month you will be the hostess and get all the rewards for club spending that month! 

Here's another quick card idea with the same papers, and the super cute Party Pandas stamp set which is FREE with any purchase of $60 - or pick another product from the Sale-a-Bration Flyer like the Amazing You stamps or Celebrate You Thinlits - you choose your free item!

Looking forward to seeing you soon - 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!