May 10, 2016

Last chance to sign up for May Paper Pumpkin - sneak peek!!

If you have been wondering what May`s kit is going to be - then here is a sneak peek to give you an idea!



It`s all cards and all masculine - not a flower anywhere - unless you decide to change it up!

And you can ALWAYS change paper Pumpkin kits to be what you want . .  . don`t like 3D kits? Then make cards with the products in the kit - there is always lots of "stuff" to play with!  Don`t like cards? Then make a 3 D project! Or a scrapbook page - it's your kit to make what YOU want to!

Have fun - remember these kits make awesome "down time" projects to do with kids, grandkids, neighbours or to take on summer vacation. They pack in their own box, and have everything you need (you may want to  add your favourite adhesives - but most are included) to make the project.

Sign up here and you will be so happy you did!

Have fun with your kits this summer - I know I will be taking mine along with me in our trailer :-)

And if you like to shop anywhere you are, and anytime day or night,  here's the link to my on-line store. it's open 24/7 and the order goes directly to you! Retiring products are featuring and when they are gone, they are gone forever, so shop early and get what you need!

Looking forward to seeing you at my "Make it Monday" drop in on May 23rd from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. This is the last event before our summer break so hope you can join me. We make a couple of cards to add to your box, and chat about new ideas . . .  and I will be able to give you a peak into the new catalogue - launch day June 1st!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!