Apr 16, 2016

Looking forward to seeing you - Make it Monday class on April 18th

Hi Happy Stampers!

It's almost time again for Make it Monday - are you in?? From 7:00 to 9:00 pm you can make some birthday or any occasion cards to add to your box so you always have cards ready to send or grab when you need one "RIGHT NOW"!!

Here are some cards I made recently at a retreat so I could share them with you - including my March Paper Pumpkin kit (it came with cards and coordinating gift card enclosures):





And here is one of the cards from last month's Make it Monday and some swap cards I received last month - lots of great ideas for you to see in my studio right now . . . .

I would love to share some "clean and simple" card ideas that help use up all those pattered paper bits (so you can buy more!!) and at the same time you are creating fun cards to give to family and friends.

Send me a quick email to say you are coming so I have enough kits prepared and all you need are your favourite adhesives - but if you don't have any - I do!

Quick notes and dates to remember:

Weekly Deals end Monday night so if there is anything you want get it now - you can go direct to my store on this link!

The Retired List for the 2015-2016 Annual catalogue will be announced Monday April 18th and I will have it for you. If there is any item on your wish list and it's retiring - you need to get on it right away! Once the item is gone, it is gone for good :-( 

The new 2016-2017 catalogue comes out for demonstrators  to preview next week and I will have some to share with you at my events starting the beginning of June.

Paper Pumpkin is great value with a kit coming to your door every month - if you are going away you can stop it for a month, then pick it up again when you return. The kits make great projects to do with friends or take away to work on in your trailer or cabin. Get started here and you will be so happy you did! Each month is a surprise project - this month is a fun spring wreath and a special limited edition stamp set called "Thanks for Everything" that I can't wait to share with a friend.


And a special note - if the project is not what you want to make, Pinterest will have lots of options to make with the kit within a few days of delivery - check the link on the Paper Pumpkin site and you're ready to create the kit "your way"!


See you soon and Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!