Oct 13, 2015

Mixing up some OLD with some NEW - and a new Make it Monday time

Last week was a busy week in my family for birthdays and anniversaries. I decided to make several variations of the cards you see here, so I could get them done and in the mail! Sometimes it's hard to think of so many different cards - this "short cut" is a good way to send out your handmade cards to your family and friends, showing them you remembered their event, and use up some of those products sitting on your desk:


I had some "Adventure Bound" paper left from early spring that looks like wood grain, die cut some maple leafs from the retired Autumn Accents Bigz die, stamped them with our new Happy Scenes stamps and coloured the pumpkins and leaves, added another glitter leaf, some burlap ribbon and a special greeting for each person - lots of fun to make and I am sure the cards put a smile on their faces when they opened their envelope.

Last month at our Make it Monday we started thinking Christmas cards, as well as adding a card for any occasion to our card box (see picture). For my October 19th night, we will be thinking Christmas again, and making another card that can be easily changed up for birthdays, anniversaries or even a sympathy card. Make it Mondays are the 3rd Monday each month from 7:00 to 9:00 pm except July and August so put the dates into your calendar and give yourself some well-earned "me time".


Make it Mondays is for you if you want to drop in with no club commitment, pay $5.00 to make a couple of fun cards (no supplies required) or the cards are free with any product order. Send me a quick email or message me if you want to come so I can have your spot ready!

My Make it Monday evenings are a great way to try new products, ask me how to use tools that you have seen elsewhere and aren't sure about, and visit with friends who craft like you do (or want to try like you do!). I'm looking forward to see you next Monday!

Can't come but need some products??? Let me know and I will add it to my next order - or shop on line anytime and have your order go directly to your home!  Check my link here for the latest weekly deals, clearance centre items and regular catalogue items!

Remember to sign up for my blog updates so you will know when my events are on, and can plan to drop by!

Happy Stampin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!