Oct 11, 2015

How cute are these treat bags for your Thanksgiving table?

I had so much fun making these cute bags from the September Paper Pumpkin kit . . . . if you haven't tried one yet, then sign up now and you can get some of the past kits (including this one) while they are still available!!

Here's my completed kit, filled with lots of sweet treats that I am taking for our family dinner today - the stamps that come with the kit have Halloween options too - great ideas for your special little trick or treaters when they come knocking!

 
 
Want to try Paper Pumpkin kits for yourself? Then click on this link and sign up now and be ready for your monthly fun  surprise - even I don't know ahead of time what is coming - that's part of the fun! Lots of ideas too, on my Paper Pumpkin site if you are not crazy about doing the project as suggested so always some great options to change it up your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!