Oct 26, 2014

Stampin' for the Holidays and Make it Mondays tomorrow night!!

Hi everyone - wow, it's been awhile since I added a post . . .  . I sure have been busy creating even if I haven't been blogging! How are you doing making your cards, tags or boxes for Christmas??

My "Make it Mondays" events continue tomorrow night from 7:00 - 9:00 pm when you can drop in, make two cards to add to your "card box" and get ideas for making even more at home. Here's a sample of what we did in September - lots of fun.



Add the last Monday in the month to your calendar and then send me a quick email to say you are coming and I'll have a spot for you - limit 8 per session so reply soon! There will not be one in December but stay tuned - January 26th we'll be back on track!

Our Ronald McDonald House 2nd Annual Fundraiser was lots of fun - here's what the guests made at my station (one of 8 around the room).



And here's some place cards I made for dinner at our house last night - I was so happy that our new "In Colours" papers and inks matched perfectly with the flowers!!


Looking for new ideas for that perfect card or decorating idea for Christmas?? Check out our new Holiday Catalogue and Supplement!! If you don't have one, drop by on my Make it Mondays and I'll make sure you go home with one! Or check out my link here to shop on line and get delivery to your home (yes, shopping in pj's is totally encouraged!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!