Oct 1, 2014

Stamp, Stock and Save + World Card Making Day

I would love to stamp with you on Saturday which is World Card Making Day - but we will be visiting our older son Mike and his family who recently moved to West Kelowna.

But wait! Stampin' Up! came up with a perfect way to celebrate the day by giving us super discounts on what we need most at this time of year - paper, stamps, envelopes, inks and adhesives. Aren't you starting to think about making holiday cards? I know I am . . . . .



The sale starts today until October 6th - so jump right in and pick up your special deals before they end! Click on this link and you can place your order 24/7 on my website and the order will go directly to your home - so easy - you can even do it in your jammies with coffee at your side!!

While you are shopping check out the Weekly Deals for this week - love the punches on sale and the "For the Birds" stamp set is the perfect one for so many different cards and is so much fun to colour with markers, blender pens or Blendabilities. Give it a try :-)

 
Here's a picture of the fun project we made last night at my "Make it Monday" drop in - and some sample card ideas to make using the Choose Happiness stamp set. Thanks for coming ladies! I really enjoyed your company.
 
 
 Stay tuned for more easy and fun ideas as we ramp up production of Christmas cards, tags and boxes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!