Aug 16, 2014

Convention, Stamp Club Cards and NEW Make it Mondays - fun!!

 
Love the "Kinda Eclectic" Stamps - so many great stamps and ideas all in one set! This set is one you may not think "I want" when you first see it, but I knew as soon as I got it at convention I was going to use it in my stamp club class last Thursday. They all loved seeing the results and learning how one set can give you so many different looks.
 
 
Look at the fun stamping on the journal too - what a great idea to give someone going on a holiday, heading back to school or even moving to a new house or community! A fun way to document the journey and have lots of memories once the event is over . . .  and wouldn't the small journal be perfect to keep track of all your holiday planning so it's in one place when you need it??
 
See the stamp set and journals on line here or contact me to place an order anytime.
 
Coming SOON - Make it Mondays!!
Want to have some "me" time and relax and create? Join me starting Monday, August 25th from 7 - 9 pm and then on the last Monday of each month for a "stamp and chat" evening . . .  . . I will be sharing two cards each session that you can make and take home for your "ready box" so you don't have to run out and buy a card when you need one . . . . August cards will be "Amazing Birthday" cards and future Mondays will be other themes of cards or tags so you will always have something to grab and go from home. Free cards with any order, or 2/$5.00 without.
 
Email or call me to book your space now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!