Aug 1, 2014

Big Deal on a Big Shot!!!

 
Have you been waiting for "the right time" to get a Big Shot??? Then this awesome deal is just for you - when you buy the Big Shot during the month of August you can choose any of the listed bundles below for FREE - and if you have a Big Shot already, then the bundles are a great way to save 15% on some of your favourite products. 
 
But you will have to decide to get this special pricing by August 31st as it is only good for this month! And if you order from me during this month (either on-line or at one of my classes) I will include an embossing folder of your choice for FREE as my special promotion gift to you . . . .  so don't wait - order soon - either on my website or contact me directly to place your order for you.
 
Which one of these great deals are you going to pick???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!