Apr 25, 2014

NEW! Paper Pumpkin - Prepaid subscriptions for busy Moms in your life (maybe you??)

 
With Mother’s Day around the corner, take advantage of the just-released subscriptions for Paper Pumpkin™.
 
Simply order the subscription of your choice at my on-line store and you’ll be e-mailed a code that your supermom (or you) can use to redeem the prepaid subscription on www.mypaperpumpkin.com.
My last kit was amazing - here's a peak inside when I opened it up!

A ready to make framed artwork kit, plus matching wrap, plus a gift tag = 1, 2, 3 and you are done! Gift made, ready to send or give, and lots more pieces to use on another project :-)
Thanks Stampin' Up! That was so EASY and fun to put together !!!
 



 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!