Apr 29, 2014

May 3rd is National Scrapbook Day - Come and play!!!

To celebrate the day, I am having Open House from noon to 4:00 pm so come and make a card for Mother's Day or any other event coming up, and see what Stampin' Up! has just released for all of us who love scrapbooking!

You've heard of Becky Higgins Project Life kits and products??  Well this is Stampin' Up!'s new partnership and I am so excited to be able to share it with you.

 


I will have my samples of the Project Life way of scrapbooking on display for you to check out - Stampin' Up! style - so you know the colours and patterns are going to be great. If you've never seen or tried Project Life then now is your chance - it is a way to document your stories without cutting, pasting or having to buy lots of products (of course you can add to the basics if you choose - LOL!). It is very affordable, and the best part is you add pictures, a bit of the story in your words, slide them into your pockets on the album pages and you are ready to show off your latest adventure - whether it is a day at the playground, a "day in the life" of your family, or showcasing the best of your latest vacation.

And while you are here, check out the new catalogue available to you June 1st - I am going to a Catalogue Premiere event on Wednesday evening and will have my very own "sneak peak" copy for you to see!

 
 
Look forward to seeing you on Saturday - drop by for a few minutes or stay and create all afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!