Sep 8, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone - welcome to my newest adventure with Stampin' Up! I am hoping this blog will reach more of you, and be more fun to look at than my emails of the past.

I will try to showcase all that's new with Stampin" Up! so you can keep up to date on all the products and changes. I will always put a link to my website so you can easily shop or send me an email to let me know that you found something you want to purchase.

I do plan to let you know about classes, and open house events through my blog, so please sign up for regular updates. And please be patient as I learn how to post and how much time it is going to take to do my updates. Love to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!