Sep 25, 2013

I will be at BC Crop for Kids fundraiser on Sunday, September 29th


Yes, I will be at BC Crop for Kids in Abbotsford from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm! I am so excited to show you what's new in the Stampin' Up! world, and especially the new Holiday Catalogue!!! It is full of time saving and fun kits so you can craft with family and friends - even those who have never done anything "crafty" - you can show them the way or use the kits as a short cut for yourself.

Here's some kit pictures to give you a teaser of what's new:



Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit #133463 $24.95
Pumpkin Pie Goody Gear Simply Created Kit #132792 $6.95
  
Stamp-A-Tag Kit #132806 $12.95
I will also have the Envelope Punch board to show you (hint: think "make and take") and once you try it you will so-o-o want it! See my blog post Sept 8th which includes all the info plus a video :-)

Look forward to seeing you as we raise funds together for BC Children's Hospital - a great cause that we are all proud to support. If you can't make the crop or stop by the vendor's showcase, then use the Shop Now button on my blog and your order will be delivered to your door :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!