Mar 18, 2024

Sunday Share on Monday - A New Colour Combo Card!


If you read my newsletter last week, you saw the card created with the fun colour combo - Berry Burst, Pool Party and Bubble Bath - who knew Bubble Bath would be a cool colour?? 
I decided to play with some more colour combos for you using retiring In Colors . . . . as well as reversing the ones from the newsletter. So much fun to play with colour, don't you agree?
Here's the card I made using the reverse of the card sample in my newsletter and I think it turned out just as good as the original! It's really easy to line up the words with the Photopolymer Stamps in the Happy Little Things Stamp set (available in the Online Exclusives section of my store) so you can create multiple cards quickly. The greetings used both the banner dies that can be bundled with the stamps. Very easy to create your cards with both sets!! 
This card features three of the retiring In Colors (yes, it's sad when they can't stick around longer!)  and they are Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide and Starry Night. The other two not used this time are Sweet Sorbet and Orchid Oasis.  If you still want any of these colours, I really urge you to shop soon as the retiring list is out later today and they won't last long!! 
I also used the Crosshatch Embossing Folder that is part of the set of three "Essentials Embossing Folders" available in the Online Exclusives section of my online store . 

You can shop my online store or message/email me to place your orders until the end of March when I am retiring from my Stampin' Up! business. I will keep my store open until mid-April and will be happy to refer you to some amazing demo friends who can help you with your crafting needs going forward. And yes, I'll still be crafting - just taking time to do my own projects!

I hope you try today's variations on last week's card idea. and until next time -

Happy stamping!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!