Mar 9, 2023

This Paper Makes "Irresistible" Cards for Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop

Welcome to this month's Stampin' Dreams blog hop featuring anything floral!  I chose some of the pretty patterned papers to create a couple of cards from a new Online Exclusives collection of products introduced March 1st by Stampin' Up!

I used the Hello Irresistible Designer Series Papers as the main focus for my card, then added some die cut pieces (Artistic Dies - Annual Catalogue) of the Naturally Gilded Papers for a contrast. I picked the copper accented design, then added some heat embossing in copper for my greetings on both cards.

I created a bit of texture with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder in the Spring Mini and added some Flowers Adhesive Backed Trinkets to the card from the Annual Catalogue. 

It's great that we have two catalogues plus some new online exclusive products to shop from - it makes it so easy to go online and see what's available to add to our crafting collection!! 

I really like how they turned out and hope you do too! Click on this picture to go to the list of products I used and shop my online store!

Now you can sit back, relax and enjoy your favourite beverage while you hop to all the other blogs . . . so much creativity in each of the hops - do leave a quick hello and comment too as we love to know you visited!! 

Happy stamping,

Ginny

14 comments:

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!