Sep 28, 2022

Rustic Harvest DSP Makes Great Fall Cards - Canada Inks Up! Team Blog Hop

Our Canada Inks Up! Team Blog Hop today has a wide open "anything in the July - December Mini" theme so I decided to go with the season and share some cards for Autumn birthdays and anniversaries that I have coming up shortly . . . hope you enjoy seeing all our cards and that you will leave us a comment too when you visit!

I've used some of the designs in the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Papers for my cards - they really set the tone for fall don't you think? I paired the DSP with Cajun Craze and Basic Black cardstock.

My anniversary card also features the Leaf Label that I lightly coloured with my Sponge Daubers to add some fall tones - you can see the difference between the top and bottom leaf in the picture below. I added some Classic Matte Dots to my leaf on the Tag Die for a finishing touch. Inside I added a greeting and a strip of the DSP, and I added a  wider strip of the DSP to my envelope to give it a finishing touch 😉💕


This birthday card was going in a whole different direction until I spotted the two pieces of DSP on my workspace and really liked the black and white designs together so that became my card! I started with an Old Olive standard card base, layered the two Designer Series Papers, then embossed a piece of Basic White with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder and die cut using a Stitched Rectangle Die for the focal point on the card. 

I wanted to bring in some of the fall colours so die cut a couple of the oak leaves (I think they are) from the Season of Chic Stamps and the Chic Dies and added a few of the leftover die cut leaves from the Apple Harvest Dies that were sitting out from a previous post. 

Greetings are from Penguin Place (birthday) and Celebrating You (anniversary).

Reminder - it's your last chance to shop the Weekly Deals today and here is the link to check them out - 

Perfect Partners ends September 30th so grab those coordinating stamps and dies bundles while you can - the dies will be gone October 1st so don't miss out!! Click this link to go directly to my Perfect Partners shopping!

Only a few more days until World Card Making Day is here on Saturday October 1st!! Are you ready to create along with Stampin' Up?? I'll be there (from 1:00 - 4:00 pm PT) and you can register here too! 

Want to make cards like mine??  Click on the picture below to go to my website, see what I used and order your own!

Happy stamping!!

Ginny

Blog Hop List - 

7 comments:

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!