May 26, 2021

Canada Inks Up! Team Blog Hop - Showing Off Our New In Colors

Welcome to another team blog hop - our focus this month is the new In Colors - a theme which gives us lots of ways to share the new colours for 2021 - 2023 with you. Grab your favourite cuppa' and hop along with us!

Did you know that Stampin' Up! lists all the colours used in each package of Designer Series Papers?  It's so easy to pick your favourite colours of solid cardstock and know they will match with your patterned papers. Add in the coordinated embellishments, like ribbons and gems and you've got so many possibilities to create your own cards, layouts and 3D items too!

Today I chose Pansy Petals Designer Series' Paper and the 2021-2023 In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper pack to make my cards - a perfect pairing and the colour match is right on!!


Here's my cards closer up - so you can see some of the details.



I added the In Color Jewels for a bit of sparkle. The greetings were stamped in the coordinating In Color inks and can be found in the Color & Contour Stamp Set, part of an awesome bundle which includes the dies I used for the inside background (die cut from the front solid cardstock layer) and the greeting label. 

Thanks for taking time to look at my projects today and enjoy the rest of the team hop! If you are looking for any of the products I used please message me, or use the links on my blog! Check out my events page on my website and let me know you'd like to be part of my Craft and Chat or Technique Club events and I'll make sure you get an invite!

Happy stamping . . . 

Ginny

Blog Hop List:

9 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Ginny! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different In Color cards! So happy to hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards Ginny. They really showcase the new colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Ginny, Great that you focused your cards on all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great gift card set!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!