Apr 28, 2021

Canada Inks Up! Team Blog Hop - Color & Contour Bundle

 

Welcome back to another team blog hope - so excited to have you drop by! Our theme this month is anything from the pre-order - as demonstrators we get the opportunity to order products from catalogues before they are revealed and can start creating fun projects so much sooner! 

My card today is a CASE from the new Annual Catalogue showing off the Color & Contour Bundle - the stamp set is full of great greetings in fun fonts and some flowers and leaves that look like they've been sketched. There are also some fill-in stamps so you don't even need to colour if you want to just stamp! The Scalloped Contour dies are a fabulous set of dies that will work for backgrounds like my card front and for inside too when you need a space to write your message. 

The sponged effect was super easy with our new Blending Brushes and some scrap paper or a large Post-it to use as your guide. I did all my sponging first, and then die cut the piece so I could pick the best part to use.  This would be a great card to show to fairly new stampers who want a bit of extra fun with their stamping experience! 

It was a simple matter to stamp the flower images onto the sponged piece with Memento Black Ink. I added both sentiments to the front - as they are separate stamps it would be very easy to add one on the front and the second inside . . . hmm maybe next time! I did add some new In Color Jewels to the centre of the flowers - they worked really well to add that bit of bling!

Only a few more days until we can share the new catalogue with you - meanwhile here's the cover to get you thinking of some of the new products and ideas that will be inside! And a special message to  my local peeps - if you want yours NOW - then let me know as I have one here with your name on it! I've already mailed out the ones further away and hoping you got yours! Be sure to check my Events page for all my latest happenings - I'd love to see you on Zoom one evening! 

Enjoy all the stops on our hop today and do get inspired by all the ideas. We have a great team of demos in our group - I'd love to chat with you about joining during our special coming in May! Who doesn't like discount shopping?

Happy stamping!

Ginny 

Blog Hop List

8 comments:

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!