Jan 3, 2021

Sunday Share - Pinwheel Cards and a Peek at Darling Donkeys!

Happy New Year to each one of you - sending my virtual hugs since I have to keep my hands behind my back these days while wearing my mask! Not that I really mind if it helps keep all of us healthy so we can meet again sooner 😉😷 but my body wants to hug!!


I made a few of these pinwheel cards as my last ones for Christmas this year, and realized I didn't share them with you so here they are - 

They are super easy to make and I will happily send you the instructions so you can make them at home for any occasion. They would be great for birthdays, thinking of you - really any event since you just need to change up the Designer Series Paper, coordinate with some cardstock add your greeting and presto! you have a whole new look!

This cheeky farewell to 2020 card gives you a peek at one of the new Sale-a-Bration offerings coming January 5th - the stamp set is called Darling Donkeys and I'm sure it's going to be a big hit! I can't wait to show you the amazing new products for spring . . . you will need to have some in your craft space for sure!! When your order totals $60 you can choose from some fun/great new stamp sets or Designer Series Papers (or both) FREE . . . . how's that for a super way to start the year??  

I'll have the new January-June Catalogue on my blog and website as soon as it goes live January 5th so you can view online and start shopping! I will be placing an order for customers on January 5th if you want to hop onto the group order - let me know!!

If you want a paper copy of the new catalogue please send me a quick email or message and I can arrange delivery, pick up or pop it in the mail to you!

A quick reminder on the last chance items in the 2020 Holiday catalogue - the sale ends tomorrow night at 10:50 Pacific time and then these items are gone for good!! Click on my shopping link to go there now and get your favourites  . . .  

Happy Stamping!


Ginny




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!