Oct 4, 2020

Sunday Share - The Tag Buffet Kit - One Kit Three Ways!!

 I don't know how your calendar is going these days but for me the days, weeks and months are just zooming by! I thought with us staying home more that time would slow down but it seems like the opposite is happening - what's your year been like so far?? Are you looking for some quick ideas to get started on your crafting for Christmas? 

Kits are the perfect product to break out when friends drop by for coffee, or if you want to make multiples of greeting cards in a relatively short amount of time. They're also great for World Cardmaking Day projects! I shared some ideas yesterday on my Facebook page, but saved this one for my Sunday blog post so everyone would be able to see this kit idea . . . .

The Tag Buffet Project Kit (item 153649) from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog lets you create 30 beautiful gift tags--but guess what? You can make cards with this kit, too. It’s so easy when you add the coordinating Tag Buffet Stamp Set (item 153612), card bases, some bling and adhesive.  You can order your kit by clicking on this link here and it will be on it's way as soon as Stampin' Up! can process the order (and they are super fast lately).


If you need some more papers, then check out the Designer Series Papers on sale - 15 different designs all on sale for the month of October just in time for cranking up your holiday production!! Check out the details here and add them to your kit order 😊 for delivery direct to you or message me to add to my next order going in and we can arrange safe pickups or drop off . . . .  

See the video below for some fast tags-to-cards inspiration!


I hope you are getting some crafting time this weekend - 

Happy stamping!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!