Sep 14, 2020

Kylie's Demo Training Blog September 2020 - Festive Post Three Ways

 

Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! I really hope you check out all our posts and get inspiration from these amazing demonstrators to create your own projects.

I’m Ginny Duncan from Maple Ridge, BC Canada and I’m so happy you stopped by today! Check out my projects today and then head to the link list at the bottom of this page so that you can see every blog post and idea.

I cased my card ideas from the card above on p 11 in the August - December 2020 Mini for a team challenge, and realized it was a great design to show off the different seasons in the Festive Post Stamp Set and the Plaid Tidings 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pack. All the focal greetings or images can be punched with the Rectangular Postage Punch in the Annual Catalogue so "win win" for me!! The Plaid Tidings DSP has an awesome variety of designs for any occasion  too!

Do you like making Halloween cards?? They are so much fun to make, but sadly our grandkids are getting older so it won't be long before I have no one special to make cards for, and send treats to help them celebrate . . . 

Christmas is definitely coming (a little over three months away!) and it's never too soon to start making cards to share with family and friends - so important to put a card in the mail especially if we aren't able to be with them in person this year. We really don't know where this pandemic will take us by December so connecting with cards is one way to be sure we stay in touch.  This card features the Red Velvet Paper Pack too embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder.

In the New Year we will be thinking ahead to Valentines Day so this set comes to the rescue with a pretty card idea that I took from the boxed treat on p 63 and made it into a card!

STAMP SET PHOTOPOLYMER FESTIVE POST

Are you ready to shop and put this set on your list? Then head over to my online store and get started! 

Thank you so much for visiting today! I've had an awesome time being part of this years training program and blog hops with Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from around the world, and I so appreciate all your comments as I shared my projects with you. Sign up for my newsletter while you visit and see what's new in my stamping world each month! 

Happy stamping!!

BLOG HOP LIST

13 comments:

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!