Jul 14, 2019

Sunday Share - Daisy Lane takes Centre Stage with Savings for you!

There's a new daisy in town - the stamp set is called Daisy Lane and there is a punch that comes bundled with the stamp set called Medium Daisy Punch (that means you save 10% right now!). The cards below were part of my Catalogue Launch event and everyone attending got the opportunity to make both cards and take them home.  The first card is really #simplestamping and the other showcases what you can do using the punch for the flower, and the tag with the flourish and greeting from Beauty Abounds Stamp Set.

The most exciting thing about this stamp set is that it coordinates with the Daisy Delight stamp set and the Daisy Punch (for the larger image) that we have had in the Annual Catalogue since 2017. It has been a favourite for many and adding the smaller sized punch and stamp set gives us so many options for creating cards, layouts and 3D items too!

Here's a great card using both sizes of stamps and punches - the Soft Seafoam cardstock layer on  (the new) Purple Posy card base is the perfect backdrop for the Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight inks on the petals. Don't you love it??
And here's the one above that I did for my SU Canada Newsletter Article this month - it's easy to get inspiration with this catalogue!


Take a look at the 3D wall art on p 23 and pictured above - just beautiful and you can make it too - ask me for more information but get yours by clicking on this link so you have all the supplies you need ready for you.

AND if you purchase the Daisy Lane bundle before July 21st, I will reimburse you the shipping cost on your order as my thank you PLUS I will send you the two cards we did as our make and takes at my event. And to show you how versatile this set is - here's one more card you can make and give to someone special!
There's lots of amazing products both new and old in this catalogue - and so many ideas to help you create on your own or join me in my studio. Watch my events page for the next session and we can make some cards together! It's a great feeling to have cards ready to send when you need one in a hurry - no running out to grab something quickly - and you know "handmade" is always appreciated by your family and friends.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!