Nov 20, 2017

On Line Extravaganza Nov 20th - 27th - time to get SHOPPING!


Hi everyone - yes it's that crazy time of year again when the on line world wants us to spend ALL our money and get some great deals for Black Friday Week - if you are looking for some stamp sets, or related products, then look no further as Stampin' Up! has exactly what you want!!

Specials today only on a huge list of stamps - pick up the ones on your wish list now - check them out here! There are deals on a ton of supplies for the whole week including some Paper Pumpkin kits (and you do not need to be a subscriber to get these!), thinlits, framelits, punches and ribbons.  On November 27th there will be a Flash sale and I will let you know about those items as soon as I know!

Get all the details here 

Reminder to check out my Events page on my website and register for my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack this week (replacing my regular Make it Monday tonight, plus tomorrow afternoon and evening), or the Tags and Mini Box classes December 5, 6 and 7th. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!