Aug 1, 2017

Ronald McDonald House Stamp-a-Stack Fundraiser is coming - book now!!

Hi everyone -

I know you have been asking when this year's Ronald McDonald House Fundraiser is going to happen - we finally have a confirmed date so mark it on your calendars, for Saturday, October 14th AND get your tickets before they are gone!



Here's the link so you don't miss out - remind your friends to sign up too, or do it for them!

Our coordinator Melva will confirm your place, once she receives your etransfer - so don't delay.

 
A photo reminder of the prize tables last year - there were some amazing items to be won! 

 
And this was my card story board - this year the cards will all be Christmas and holiday themes - perfect for getting a head start on your own card ideas!

It's such a fun event to be part of, and I'm looking forward to seeing many of you again this year :-) If you have any questions, please contact me right away as I know tickets will go fast.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!