Nov 2, 2016

Stitched from the Heart Dies and Christmas Card/Tag Classes

Hi everyone - before I share my card and tag making dates I HAVE to show you what Stampin' Up! just released ahead of the June 2017 Annual Catalogue launch!! I am "over the moon excited" about these dies, and the fact that they have put some coordinating stamp sets on sale too!

I have wanted some dies that have the stitched look forever, and they are finally here!! Can you tell I am super happy??? And I ordered first thing yesterday morning so they are on their way to me and I can show you how awesome they are!

Take a look at these pictures and see if you don't agree with me  . . . 



If you can't wait to see them next time you visit my studio, then click here and check them out on my on-line store. The orders come direct to your home, so no waiting for me to deliver . . .  and that means you get to stamp and play much quicker :-) Plus you get a thank you gift in the mail from me with every on-line order . . .  and that's a win-win!

Here's the list of all the stamp sets on sale too - most are from the current Holiday Catalogue, and a few from the annual Catalogue . .  what are you waiting for? Shop now and get those special cards and tags made and ready for giving!


Which stamps are on your wish list?? Now you can buy them until November 30th on SALE!

And here is a quick look at some recent cards I made with our Designer Series Papers - you can adapt any of these ideas to work with your own papers, or let me know which ones you want and I can place the order for you!


Are you ready to make some cards and tags for Christmas, but don't know where to start? Join me in my studio and make as many cards as you want during my "Card Buffet Days", or book one of my "Tags for Christmas" times and have tags for every gift ready to go! The cards will include using the new (and awesome!) Stitched Shapes Framelits as well as some of the stamps on sale so you can see how well they work together! Project plans included and emailed after class. All cards are 3/$10.00 and you can make as many multiples as you want during the session. Pre-registration is required so I can prepare enough kits!!

Dates/times for Card Buffet Classes: Monday, Nov 21 (7-9 pm); Wednesday, Nov 23 (11-1 pm or 2-4 pm) - more may be added if demand is high. Note the November 21 date is my regular Make it Monday night which will be replaced by this card class.

Here's a sneak peak at some of the cards you will make -


The tags will use the super popular Candy Cane Lane paper and the Candy Cane Stamp Set and you can make 12 of these in an evening or daytime session and have instructions emailed to you after class so you can make more at home. A set of 12 tags is $10.00 and pre-registration is required so I can prepare enough kits for you!

Dates/times for Tags for Christmas: Monday, Nov 28 (7-9 pm); Thursday, Dec 1 (11-1 pm or 2-4 pm) - more times may be added depending on demand!

And here's a look at the tags plus you will have a box to put them in making this a great gift to pass on!
Book your spot now by sending me an email or message, and we can get ready for the holidays together!!   Until then, Happy Stamping!!

A quick note that we still have a very few spots left for our Ronald McDonald House Stamp a Stack fundraiser on November 26th - check it out and book by November 5th to get the early bird pricing - click on this link now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!