Sep 30, 2016

#WCMD2016 World Card Making Day is October 1st! Get ready to create!

Hi everyone - now that you know there REALLY is a World Card Making Day, let's get together and make some cards to send to our friends and family - for a birthday, an anniversary, or "just because" you want to make someone happy.

I'm hoping you can make it to my home studio tomorrow - anytime from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm and have some fun as Juanita and I share our card making ideas with you.  Enter our draw, enjoy a few nibbles and treat yourself to some "my crafting time" without any interruptions. When you get home, remember to mail the cards you have made to someone special.

Stampin' Up! has given us some awesome specials for World Card Making Day, and some Designer Series Paper specials for the month of October! Check them out, and if you can't make it to my event, send me your order, or order on line here so you don't miss out! All on-line orders receive a thank you gift in the mail from me.

Card making basics and tools on special until October 5th - honestly if pick out one of the In Color packs plus the coordinating Envelope Paper; the Envelope Punch Board and the Fast Fuse deal, you will be set for making all your cards for at least the next few months!



The Designer Series paper packs are buy three and get one FREE for the whole month of October! They have included a couple of my favourites from the Holiday Catalogue too! Great deal and would make a great share with a friend . . . . . . .


Hoping to see you in person, but remember you can always "shop now" on my blog and get your order in right away, and delivered to your home.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!