Jul 29, 2016

Some Easy and Stepped Up Card Inspiration for you

Hi everyone - summer is finally here on the West Coast - temperatures are up around 30 unless you are enjoying the cooler breeze off the water . . . .

Here is some summer inspiration for you - the story board for the make and take at last week's Catalogue Launch party as well as ways to take the card and "step it up" when you have time or want to add something special to your cards.


I got the ideas from our demonstrator Stamping Success magazine - a great resource for us to find out what's new and trending in the paper crafting world. Card #1 is quick and easy, card #2 takes a bit more time and cardstock, and card #3 is "watercoloured" with Blender Pens - perfect for a special person! Then there is a smaller 3 x 3 gift card in the corner - easy to make from smaller strips of cardstock while you have your stamps out and perfect for taking with a small gift when you are visiting friends or family :-)

I will be at the Country Lane Scrapbook Store's summer Garage Sale on Sunday, August 7th from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm so please drop by and check out the retired products on sale as well as sample cards you can buy for any occasion.

The location is 17665 - 66A Avenue and it is just off 176th Street (you can see the store sign on 176th)

As always, if you need to order something "right now" then click on this link or the "Shop Now" buttons on the blog, and go to my on-line store and the order will come directly to your house in a few days! And I will send you a thank you in the mail to let you know I do appreciate your ordering through me. Any time you have questions on a product or technique, please give me a call, send me an email or a message and we can talk about it . . .

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon - meanwhile - Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!