Jan 30, 2016

Launch Party was a blast - couldn't come and want to get your wish list filled?

The party may be officially over, but you can still order products on your wish list! Call, email or message me to get included in my order going in tomorrow afternoon. Please have your order in to me by 2:00 pm to get included in this order - and a special thanks to everyone who did attend. I asked Juanita (who shared some demo time with me over the past three days) to draw a name from all the attendees and the name she drew was April L!

Congratulations April - you won this fun Paper Pumpkin kit from December - I know it will look great on your crafting desk and you will have fun making it too!


 
 

Here's a look at the fun card we had for everyone to do as a Make and Take from the new Occasions catalogue -  we did the card in the middle and used the Party Wishes Stamp Set and Party Punch Pack bundle - so cute and so quick - stamp, punch and attach - DONE! You may not be able to see the glimmer but we used the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear) on the cupcakes - it really is the "icing on the cake". The other two cards came from the same stamp set - there is never only one way to use these stamps and punches - enjoy exploring ideas using your imagination and see what you come up with too!



If you want to make cards like this, let me know and we can arrange a date and time for you to create - with friends or at one of my events :-) and at my studio - anytime it is not booked. And please come to one of my Make it Monday sessions on the 3rd Monday of each month except July and August - drop in for the evening from 7:00 - 9:00 pm and make a couple of clean and simple cards to add to your box for any occasion - no supplies needed, but please let me know you are coming so I have enough kits prepared!

And if you would like Paper Pumpkin delivered to your door - let me know - it's on sale until March 31st for a 3 month subscription, and you instantly get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item too! I'll be happy to add it to any order for you which will save you shipping on the free item - gotta' love that . . .

 

Check out Paper Pumpkin using this link - or the other products we used over the past few days on my website here. And if you couldn't make it, and want to have a catalogue - let me know and I will get it to you! Delivery for local requests, and by mail for out of town.
 
Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!