Nov 11, 2015

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack events - mark YOUR Calendar now!

It's coming closer - the holiday season that is - and you know you will want to have some cards made to give to your special friends and family - so take a look at all the dates I am in my studio and book your times now! My events are always listed in my website link and I'm adding them below at the end of this post.

My Stamp a Stack events are super easy, lots of fun and will get you into the holiday spirit while you tick another project off your to-do list! And you can't beat the price -  2 cards/$5.00 and make as many styles as there are kits available - how easy is that?? There will also be some tag options available - super easy to make lots for your special gifts!

Make it Mondays are my regular monthly drop in evenings where you make some cards to add to your box so you always have cards on hand for any event. Keep the 3rd Monday of each month open and let me know you are coming so I have some kits ready for you . . . . and just like the special Christmas/Holiday events, my studio fee is only 2 cards/$5.00.

Here are some cards and tags I have done recently and they might be in my Stamp a Stack boxes for you to make! If not, there will always be some fun cards kits ready for your creative touch - that's a guarantee - so book soon!!





Events and Dates:

Make it Monday nights - November 16th and December 21st - 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Stamp a Stack nights - Monday, November 23, 30th and December 7 and 14 - all 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Stamp a Stack days - Friday December 4 and 11 - Noon to 3:00 pm

Look forward to seeing you soon - and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!