Jun 17, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin kit is the BEST ever!!

My Paper Pumpkin box arrived yesterday at my door - thank you Mr. FedEx!!! I opened it up, and Oh! WOW!!! I am sure it is the BEST one ever!  I know I am taking it on our next camping trip to make up - so easy to bring as everything you need is inside the box . . . . and when you are done, back in the box to bring safely home - love it!!

Here's my box opening . . . . .  . . . . .


Then a quick peak inside . . . .  . . .  . wow looks like lots of card making stuff (yay!) . . . . .
 
 
And finally  . . . .  .  . the BIG Reveal!!! All the ingredients to whip up 8 cards and envelopes with liners ready to go! Thanks Paper Pumpkin (big HAPPY face!)!!!
 
 
And remember check out Pinterest each month for alternate ideas if you aren't crazy about the project as offered any month - there are always lots of creative options to choose from. Here's the Paper Pumpkin link to get you started (click here) - have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!