Mar 22, 2015

Have you got your FREE products yet??

Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st which means you only have 9 more days to get your bonus products while you shop for your regular supplies, or add your "wish list" items to your crafting space.

Take a look at all the wonderful free products available to you and let me know which one you are going to get!!

 
 
 
Click here to check out all the new items added to the FREE list and then shop at my on-line store,  or email me with your order!

And check out this super deal on Paper Pumpkin - I have a monthly subscription and I am going to purchase a three month prepaid subscription which will: #1 SAVE me money, and #2 get me a FREE Sale-a-Bration product of my choice!!! Such a great offer and not just for new subscribers! You can still cancel a month with your prepaid because you will away . . . .  or just too busy with other things going on in our lives (although we need to make sure we put some "me-time" into our planners!)

 
I will be placing an order March 30th after my "Make it Monday" drop in session so why not give me a call, book your spot in my crafting studio, and have a relaxing evening . . . .  sharing time with other crafters. It's a great way to unwind, make a couple of "any occasion" cards to add to your box and get some new ideas. The "Make it Monday" evening is on the LAST Monday of each month (except June/July and August) and is free with any order, or a small $5.00 drop in fee if you only want to make the cards. Time is from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm so I do hope I will see you soon.
 
If you can't make it to my house, then email me your order and I will add it to mine on March 30th. Remember those Paper Pumpkin 3 month pre-paid subscriptions - they are definitely a BEST BUY!! But only until March 31st!!
 
Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!