May 30, 2014

Join my Stampin' Up! Team for $60.00 - only until June 30th!

 
Have you been thinking about being a demonstrator but don't want to spend the regular joining membership fee? Then this new option - available only until June 30th - might be just for you!
 
For the next month, new recruits that join Stampin' Up! can do so at the traditional Starter Kit priced at $125 ($155 product value), or for a limited time, a reduced priced Starter Kit at the low price of $60 ($65 product value.)

Even better, a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit will be included in each starter kit (that's a $24.95 value)!
Click the link here to my on line website or send me an email - I'd love to help you get new products first; and at a discount; and share your love of creating with your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!