Mar 14, 2014

What gives you inspiration?

 
I was reading a flyer that came in from Pier 1 and suddenly the picture made me think of a card idea - so I sat down and made the card on the left. The right is the inspiration picture. What do you think? I loved the colours and knew it was going to be a fun card!
 
Take a look at the advertising flyers that come in to your house - someone spent lots of money putting together graphics and colour combos to get your interest - why not use that expertise to jump start your card making or scrapbook pages creativity?
 
Then take a look at what Stampin' Up! has on my shopping website (click here) - from new kits to new colours - it's all there for you . . .give me a shout by email or phone if I can help you get started on your next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!