Dec 31, 2013

Wishing you a Happy New Year! Weekly Deals to January 6th

 
Hi everyone - I'm popping by quickly to say thank you for having me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator over the past year and please contact me anytime if you need products or inspiration. I'm here to help you any way I can to make your paper crafting more fun and to help you get it DONE! Whether it's making cards, scrapbook pages, or some quick birthday take home bags - you can do it yourself and I can help you make it happen :-) Send me an email, or call me and I do hope to see you in the new year at one of my classes, open house events or fundraiser crops in our community.

The specials this week have some awesome basics on sale including the framelits that you will use on any project - cards or layout pages . . . . . .and did you know that the silver glimmer paper can be coloured to match any cardstock? It's not just silver!

Sale-a-Bration is just around the corner (January 28 - March 31) and you can get some amazing products FREE each time you spend $60.00 from either the annual or the new Occasions spring catalogue which will be available from me January 3rd or with your first order.

Shop here to have the order go directly to your house, or check with me to have your order included in any group order I am sending in.

Have a happy and healthy 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!