Nov 11, 2013

Time's running out! You can make your cards now!



Time is running out to get your cards done before the holidays really start!  Why not make a date with a couple of friends, and come to my open card sessions - for November they will be held on the following days:

Tuesdays - November 12th, November 19th and November 26 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sunday - November 24th from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and again from 2:00 - 4:00 pm

Make 6 cards for $15.00 (includes envelopes) or only $10.00 with any order that night/day. Choose the cards you like from a variety of all occasion or Christmas themes (people still have birthdays and anniversaries and thank you cards are always handy).

Call me or email that you want to book a time - hope to see you at my studio :-)

Subscribe to my posts to see all my events!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!